How to Keep Neat During Menses
INSPIRE YOUR HEALTH- WITH MODESTA 💊💊💊🩸🩸🩺🩺👩🏻⚕️
How to keep neat during Menstruation
Menstruation or menses or period is the monthly flow of blood from a part of a woman’s body, known as the uterus through the vagina. It is also called menses or period.
When a girl begins to menstruate, it means she is growing up and her body is preparing for the future when she might get pregnant and have babies.
-It normally happens every month for 3-7days depending on the individual’s body.
-The average amount of blood lost during menses is about 5-12 teaspoons.
The Do’s of Menstruation
- Use clean material that is able to absorb water to collect menstrual blood.
- Change used materials as often as necessary.
- Use soap and water for washing the body as required.
-Make sure you throw away used menstrual materials properly.
But when using re-useable material (cotton cloth), it is
also important to know how to keep and clean them for future
use. Follow this 3 step method
- Fold cloth, place in black nylon, before placing in your
bag or pocket.
- Wash with hot water and soap.
- Make sure you dry in the sun
and iron if you can.
The Don’ts of Menstruation
-Do not dispose of your sanitary materials in toilet bowls or toilet pits.
• Do not dispose of your sanitary pad on the toilet floor.
• Do not throw your used sanitary pad on a pile of refuse.
How to keep neat during menses
Here are a few tips to stay clean while menstruating:
-Change your sanitary pad (or old cotton fabric) as often as possible to
prevent pad rash or other infections.
- Wash yourself regularly with water and soap.
• Wash your private area from front to back and not back to front,to
prevent the bacteria in the anus from contaminating the vagina
• Only use water to wash your vagina.
• Always carry extra sanitary materials on you.
Remember that Health is Wealth 🤗
I hope you have been able to learn one or two about having a safe and clean period 😉