Is There Anything Like Toilet Infection?
Is there Anything Like Toilet Infection/Disease? Any cure?
I was teaching people about the phenomenon of infection and what it actually means, before someone came up with this question: Is there anything like toilet infection?
This is a typical Nigerian. The way people say it with every form of confidence leaves one wondering how it got out of hand like this. Someone made a comment that the Knowledge of Nigerians about health conditions and diseases is almost.
Screenshot of comment of a Nigerian Doctor ,with UK experience
The truth is, it is not the fault of Nigerians that they know not much about their health. The bible says faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by someone preaching.
So maybe there are no preachers or there are not enough preachers to ignite faith unto the Nigerian populace as far as their health is concerned. That’s exactly what I am doing here.
IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE TOILET INFECTION OR TOILET DISEASE?
NO. There is nothing like toilet infection. People usually use it to refer to diseases that you contact, chiefly Urinary Tract Infection.
But that’s not the right thing. Urinary tract infection should not be synonymous with toilet infection or toilet disease.
There are other lots of diseases that can be gotten from the use of The toilet. It depends on what you use your toilet for.
- Eating in the toilet can result in typhoid fever.
- Having scx in the toilet can result in sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
- Reading in the toilet can make you strain yourself a lot and that could result in haemorrhoids.
- Other infections that you can get from the toilet include
- Sore throat
Almost all infections can possibly be contacted through the toilet and its use. So ascribing toilet disease to mean specifically urinary tract infection is misleading, and as a matter of fact medically wrong.
HOW TO PREVENT TOILET DISEASE/INFECTION
- Do not read in the toilet. If you do, you are likely to spend much time straining. This can cause haemorrhoids or what you know as piles.
- Do not have intimacy with your partner in the toilet. It increases the chances of getting infected by any kind of disease possible than when you use the bedroom. It also makes you adopt a position that may cause injuries
- Eating in the toilet is a basic hygiene protocol you ought to observe. No matter how neat it is, kindly use the appropriate place (dining) or eating. It is for your own good.
- Wash your hands after using the toilet. For obvious reasons.
- Do not use the same broom to sweep the toilet and other rooms.
- If you are a nursing mother, form the habit of washing your hands, before and after touching your baby. Whether you touched the diaper area or not, just wash your hands.
WHAT IS THE CURE FOR TOILET INFECTION / DISEASE
As already stated, the cure will depend on the particular infection or disease you have. There is no single Treatment for all the possible toilet infections. And by the way, there is no such thing as “toilet infections”
I do hope the question was properly attempted. There is no such thing as toilet infection.
What has been your experiences with the “toilet infections “?